2nd IEA-ECBCS Annex 45 Expert Meeting
The second Expert Meeting of E3Light was on 15-16 September 2005 in Berlin, Germany. The meeting was hosted by professor Heinrich Kaase, Technische Universität Berlin. Here were 27 participants from 17 countries. During the meeting the status of the work was reviewed and the actions for the next six months were agreed. A detailed Action Plan was created.
Minutes of the Meeting (pdf file, for members only)
Action Plan, September 2005 (pdf file, for members only)
Following presentations were given:
- Introduction of Bartenbach Lichtlabor, Wilfried Pohl
- Forecast of Lighting Development in Russia, Julian Aizenberg
- China Lighting Industry Toward the New Energy Strategy, Aiqun Wang (Presented by Yuming Chen)
- Wireless dimming control technology of induction lamp in energy efficient lighting, Yuming Chen
- Model of the Lighting System Control, Zbigniew Mantorski.